Respected Contributor

I finally watched this on my DVR and holy cow it’s so good! Can’t wait for tonight’s episode to record. 

Regular Contributor

@spiderw I read the book some time ago & tend to forget alot but the book was just excellent. Very like his Dad's books. I liked it alot & now watching the tv series.

Respected Contributor

I watched Sunday’s episode last night it was really good. It was quite a doozy with all the Bing Partridge stuff. So today when I looked at QVC’s website today and saw the Christmas stuff, all I could think of is the horrors of Christmas land and demon vampire children! I think this show may have ruined Christmas for me!

Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching this?? Just thought I'd pop in and post a brief statement about last night's episode...it was the best episode so far imo. The series seems to be getting better and more interesting. I'm glad they gave us a little more about Charlie's past life, his 'Jolene'...how sad what happened to her.

Respected Contributor

I'm still watching but I watch it on my DVR usually on Wednesday nights.  It's a great show I'm looking forward to this week's episode.

Honored Contributor

It appears that it's just the two of us here watching it @Grouchomarx ...or at least posting about it anyway.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It appears that it's just the two of us here watching it @Grouchomarx ...or at least posting about it anyway.Smiley Happy

I know!  Too funny.  They're all busy on the 90 day fiance thread LOL (me included)!

Respected Contributor

Finally got to this week's episode, it was a little slow-ish.  But the amazing transformation of Manx when his car was burning was some next level CGI!  Very impressed.  I can't wait to see if Vic can destroy the Wraith and how she will do it. 

Honored Contributor

FYI- This show got renewed for another season in 2020.  I was hoping it would.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

That means a lot, @SilleeMee 

I've always liked Stephen King.  I'm waiting for the paperback editions of some of his latest works.  

He's got a book out in Nov. called 'The Institution'.