Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW SHEMAR MOORE SERIES S.W.A.T.

Man is he sizzlin' hotttt.    Heart him !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Me, too !   ha ha ha    Woman LOL

Since it'll be on Thursday at 10pm, it'll be up against HTGAWM .....  no contest who I'll be watching.  

That's a tough spot....I'll have to watch it on demand 

Respected Contributor

I'm in.  Huba huba.  Plus he can act!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl I do not know if I could flirt with him, my jaw would be dropped to the floor and drool would be pouring from my mouth, I am just so bad, LOL!

Honored Contributor

I will have to watch him on Demand too. I will be watching HTGAWM........

Honored Contributor

Not remotely interested in another cop drama... and, for me, the Shemar ship has sailed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@mousiegirl I do not know if I could flirt with him, my jaw would be dropped to the floor and drool would be pouring from my mouth, I am just so bad, LOL!

@CareBears

Definitely NOT a good look .....  lol

Honored Contributor

Lol, there must be something wrong with me because I don't find Shemar that handsome anymore.  He's too thin now and his eyes seem to be smaller.

He was on The Talk a couple of weeks ago and he was talking about getting back to work because he was tired of doing nothing. I assumed he was going back to Criminal Minds but I guess not.

There was nobody better than him on Y&R, though, even when he first started and was as green as grass.  Such charisma!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Not remotely interested in another cop drama... and, for me, the Shemar ship has sailed...

@stevieb  I remember there was once a series S.W.A.T, and I had no interest in that kind of show, and doubt I will have now.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  I remember there was once a series S.W.A.T, and I had no interest in that kind of show, and doubt I will have now.

There are just too many of those kinds of shows @mousiegirl... no matter who's in them...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...