Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

I have also dvr'd this new show but have not viewed it yet.  I was interested because the female officer was pretty good when she was on Rookie Blue which has been discontinued.

It's funny how we all have different takes on things. The fact that the actress from Rookie Blue is on FBI is the reason I didn't watch it. I could never warm up to that actress.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

I have also dvr'd this new show but have not viewed it yet.  I was interested because the female officer was pretty good when she was on Rookie Blue which has been discontinued.

It's funny how we all have different takes on things. The fact that the actress from Rookie Blue is on FBI is the reason I didn't watch it. I could never warm up to that actress.

I agree.  I give most new shows a chance and delete them if I find that they do not hold my interest.  I have the Hopper 3 receiver from Dish and the capability to dvr a ridiculous number of shows at the same time.  Makes it easier to try everything and rule out those that do not become favorites.

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed and found myself going in and out to the kitchen, just because it was not holding my attention. Have taken it off my DVR'd list.

Honored Contributor

Week 2 - total snoozefest.

I'm out

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well I forgot to cancel my Season Pass, so it recorded again.

This week's story was based on the DC Sniper case.  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

What I find interesting is that since Sela Ward joined, she decides everything, figures out the case, etc.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@elated@VaBelle35@World Traveler@reiki604@LogoFan

Watched three episodes.

So glad I didn’t give up!

Last night was really good! I don’t usually care for action shows, but this was action with a purpose.

I really like Missy Peregrym, I refer to her as “Jack.” She rocks my world as an actress!

Zeeko Zaki, he is such a doll...he quotes the Koran and takes over in cases for which he feels he can help a victim or a suspect. Last night he took over as a father figure for Kiko (?). Very moving.

Jeremy Sisto...loved him in “Suburbia”; Sela Ward...a touch of wisdom and class.

After the first episode was not sure we would watch again. Each episode has gotten better. More psychological analysis and more heart. I was truly excited after watching last night.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I really like the show.    I actually found it very interesting from the very first episode.  

This past week's episode was very moving and I loved how kindly they treated Kiko.  He was such a troubled soul.   You couldn't help but feel sorry for him.  

This show is quickly becoming one of my favorites.