Respected Contributor

I watched and coming after NCIS the writers will have to do better if this show will last.  I was expecting more action and it seems as if every thing just dragged along...too much going on at once! Perhaps the bombings should have been a season finale and not an opening scene...just me thinking out loud to myself!

Trusted Contributor

We watched it. It started out great  then developed into watching the news.

Honored Contributor

The badazz woman in charge will be replaced next week by Sela Ward...

As for the show, not a winner in my book and not a total loser either... Predictable network fare...They keep churning out the same things and only the faces are a bit different... I do wonder who decides that these more or less flat characters portrayed by nothing special actors are fodder for hit series... No one I saw offered up any charisma nor did I see any spectacular skills demonstrated... Then again, the plot was so run of the mill, I guess there's only so much you can do... And yes, from the same group that brought those who watched the endless Law and Order franchises... which is to say nothing even remotely new under the sun...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have also dvr'd this new show but have not viewed it yet.  I was interested because the female officer was pretty good when she was on Rookie Blue which has been discontinued.

Respected Contributor

We watched it and thought it was OK, not great.    But we had watched NCIS before it , which we'd never seen, and it was so awful that anything would have been better.   How is that still on the air???

We'll give FBI another try or two but that is it.

Respected Contributor

It was sooooooo boring....I like the lead character when she played in Rookies but OMG the whole thing was her just looking sad.   I always try to give a new show a second or third chance but not this one.  I feel you have to be invested in the characters not he buildings blowing up and car chases etc. ...This one will probably be a success since I don't like it.  

Honored Contributor

I expected more from Mr. Wolf.

I really liked Rookie Blue and have it on DVD and just watched it this summer (and catch the reruns on Sunday mornings), so it is hard to see Missy Peregrym in this role.

I think she was trying to project being more mature/grown up for this role and that's the whole "face" thing she had going on.

The mother also was on Rookie Blue, so I think they probably did that to help bring in the audience.  Same for the TV guy who is an SVU recurring character.

For me, all the familiar faces were distracting.

I will give it a few weeks to see if they turn this thing around.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

The only actor I knew was Jeremy Sisto, who I like on Law and Order.

I will not be watching again. The acting was awful. The story did not hold my interest.

I saw in a post above that Sela Ward will be on, I like her but that is not enough for me to watch again.   

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I didn't care for it.  I thought the acting was OK but the storyline was too confusing.  I miss Bull in that time slot. 

Regular Contributor

I did not like it. It started out with a bang in the few seconds but went downhill after.