Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody watch this show? I was so disappointed in the plot. For some unknown reason I thought it would be better. I have it on DVR  but I don't think I will continue. I will try one more epsiode.

Trusted Contributor

I fell asleep near the end so I was disappointed in the plot. I'll give it a second chance, too. Maybe a better storyline will help....

The actors seemed kind of stiff and I thought the female Captain was trying too hard to be a bad a##. Haven't we women proven ourselves enough now that we don't have to be imitation men?

I wondered if the actor with the full face and neck tattoos is for real? Wow.

Honored Contributor

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.  I've got other things to watch before I get to it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I did not like it at all.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I were not impressed.

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority of viewers here, I found it kept my interest.  Reminds me of "Law and Order".

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Guess I'm in the minority of viewers here, I found it kept my interest.  Reminds me of "Law and Order".

@deepwaterdotter, I liked it too. I want to know more about the female FBI agent's deceased husband. Wasn't Jeremy Sisto on Law & Order?

Honored Contributor

A little too overwrought for me.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter, I liked it too. I want to know more about the female FBI agent's deceased husband. Wasn't Jeremy Sisto on Law & Order?

Now that you mention it, he did look familiar.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Jordan2  Yes he was.  So many varied opinions on this.  I may have to watch it tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau