Super Contributor

Re: NEW SEASON OF DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS MAKING THE TEAM - 8/2/18 - CMT

I asked this earlier in the thread and was just wondering.

When they are in the practice room with the mirrors, there are pictures on the wall of some of the squad.  Some of them are blurred out and I was wondering why.

Not putting out spoilers in here, but if you are interested, go to Wikipedia and look up DCC Making the Team, it gives the 2018-2019 squad list ,veterans and rookies

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog wrote:

I asked this earlier in the thread and was just wondering.

When they are in the practice room with the mirrors, there are pictures on the wall of some of the squad.  Some of them are blurred out and I was wondering why.

Not putting out spoilers in here, but if you are interested, go to Wikipedia and look up DCC Making the Team, it gives the 2018-2019 squad list ,veterans and rookies

I guess I'm not very observant since I didn't notice either.  LOL. 

I'm not going to spoil by going to Wikipedia since I want to see it and it's not the same!

Honored Contributor

I can't figure out why they started this so late.  We are 3 weeks into the NFL season and they've only cut a couple of the girls.

Yes Victoria's weight gain is very obvious.  Last week when I was watching I commented to my husband that Victoria looked thick and I was surprised they hadn't called her on it.  

I personally wasn't sad to see Dayton go.  There is something about her that rubbed me the wrong way.  Malena needs to go.  I think she is awful.  Personally I thought she should have been the first to be released.  Yes she's pretty but that's about as far as it goes.   

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize that Thursday's was a repeat from 2013.  I wonder why.  I watched it and 1/2 way through I'm like this is a repeat.  Oh well.

Next week is a new one at least.

Honored Contributor

From last night, 10/4. 

When they did the media training thing and Taylor T didn’t do well. Later, Kelly asked Taylor where she gets her current events news from and Taylor gave her a blank look and said “Instagram”.

Instagram, really?????  For your news coverage?  Absolutely clueless.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I have known several members of the DCC....they try out and want to become a DCC because they love to perform before big crowds and love dancing, cheering, etc. I don't think any of them expect to get rich but some of them do expect to date the players....which is strictly prohibited. Some have married a player....after they both retired....
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

From last night, 10/4. 

When they did the media training thing and Taylor T didn’t do well. Later, Kelly asked Taylor where she gets her current events news from and Taylor gave her a blank look and said “Instagram”.

Instagram, really?????  For your news coverage?  Absolutely clueless.  

That look on Taylor T's face was priceless. Instragram?  Not knowing the #Metoo movement?  She tried to get out of it by saying I know what it is but....  I knew she was going to get cut the minute I heard that.

Has anyone noticed that Judy always sits on a high stool so she can be taller than Kelli?  It's probably not the reason but that's my take.  I just don't like Judy I guess.

Valued Contributor

I also wonder why Judy sits on a stool.I found out about his show on this board.It looks like Judy and Kelli are best friends.

Super Contributor

My guess is that this is Kelli's office and that Judy is just "pulling up a chair"  and that is what is available .  I know the other girls are sitting in lower chairs.  Maybe it is that way to make Judy look like a support person next to Kelli.  I don't know.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

I didn't realize that Thursday's was a repeat from 2013.  I wonder why.  I watched it and 1/2 way through I'm like this is a repeat.  Oh well.

Next week is a new one at least.

@SWEET you must have watched at 11:00 p.m because the 10:00 episode was brand new. Then after that they ran "best of" episodes from previous years.