Respected Contributor

Re: NEW SEASON OF DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS MAKING THE TEAM - 8/2/18 - CMT

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I didn't realize that Thursday's was a repeat from 2013.  I wonder why.  I watched it and 1/2 way through I'm like this is a repeat.  Oh well.

Next week is a new one at least.

@SWEET you must have watched at 11:00 p.m because the 10:00 episode was brand new. Then after that they ran "best of" episodes from previous years. 

I DVR'ed the wrong episode which is a first for me!  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I didn't realize that Thursday's was a repeat from 2013.  I wonder why.  I watched it and 1/2 way through I'm like this is a repeat.  Oh well.

Next week is a new one at least.

@SWEET you must have watched at 11:00 p.m because the 10:00 episode was brand new. Then after that they ran "best of" episodes from previous years. 

I DVR'ed the wrong episode which is a first for me!  LOL

Thank goodness they are showing repeats on 10/20 and I'll be watching my missed episode (10/4) then!

Respected Contributor

Well, the episode I missed I DVR'ed and when I went to watch it, it was something else so I guess CMT decided to show some other show! 

Next week is the finale already.  Poor Victoria, with all that mascara running down her face and her neck.  Doesn't anyone use waterproof mascara?  LOL.  I cried along with her, Judy, and Kelli.

I can't believe that Malena is still there!  She has not proved to be the best and still making mistakes that are pointed out to her all the time.

See you at the finale!

Honored Contributor

It seems to me they have really dragged this out.  I'm not sure why they are having such a hard time cutting people and I'm starting to think this is getting more and more fake.

IMO Victoria and Malena both should have been gone before Tara who was the veteran they cut.  Malena has moments of being good but most of the time she's bad.  I think they like her "story" so they keep trying to help her along but it's time to cut the cord with her.

Man that mascara on Victoria was a mess.  Something about her really bothered me so I wasn't sad to see her go.  I think it was her stanky attitude with Janelle over the working out and healthy eating.          

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It seems to me they have really dragged this out.  I'm not sure why they are having such a hard time cutting people and I'm starting to think this is getting more and more fake.

IMO Victoria and Malena both should have been gone before Tara who was the veteran they cut.  Malena has moments of being good but most of the time she's bad.  I think they like her "story" so they keep trying to help her along but it's time to cut the cord with her.

Man that mascara on Victoria was a mess.  Something about her really bothered me so I wasn't sad to see her go.  I think it was her stanky attitude with Janelle over the working out and healthy eating.          

I was thinking the same thing about having such a hard time cutting and they keep repeating it over and over again. 

I wasn't that impressed with Victoria.  They only kept her like Dayton as long as they did because of their mothers being former DCC's and the friendship with Kelli and Judy I think.  Good point about Janelle w/her eating habits.  I almost forgot about that.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, the season is over and thank goodness Malena was finally cut!  The other one who was cut (can't recall her name right now) was so stoic and unemotional and kept saying no, no, no (or was that Malena). 

Glad Brennan made it this time.  I have been rooting for her for the past few years.

Sorry to see Kashara retire.  She's one of the best (besides Ginelle, who I was glad to see in the line-up) but sorry that Jaelyn had problems. 

Found this quiz on Facebook and I'm Kelli.  Thank goodness!

http://www.cmt.com/news/1800288/which-dcc-making-the-team-boss-are-you/?fbclid=IwAR1HhDOq-fMFy92PiOn...

Honored Contributor

Malena was the one who had the semi breakdown and kept repeating no, no, no when Kelly was trying to tell her she was being cut.   That poor girl quit her job and everything to make this team.  You cannot blame Judy and Kelly for her quitting but IMO they lead this girl on because she was bad from the get go. She was having problems and IMO should have been cut long before she was.

The other girl that was cut had never once been called into the office for anything and then all of a sudden, they cut her on the last night.

I just wasn't thrilled with this show this year.  It seemed very long and dragged out not to mention we were already at Week 8 of the football season before they finally announced the squad. 

This year seemed way more contrived than years past and almost like they were purposely dragging cuts out for the drama.

Brennan looked to me like she had a lot of work done to her face.   

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I could watch this show but we don't get cable.