Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW JONBENET SHOW ON REELZ 12/17

@LoriLori wrote:

@BalletBabe, I read about the Reelz show.  I may watch it but Lawrence Schiller who wrote "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" is behind it and I don't trust him.  He put things in the book he knew to be false and he omitted things he knew to be true. If I am able to resist I will watch this space for your review.

@Pearlee, hi!  Knew I'd run into you here, nice to see you again.

@LoriLori  Oh that stinks.  I didn't know that about  Schiller.   I am doing to watch anyway.  These shows fascinate me.   

Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else getting sick of seeng John on all these shows play acting?  Cut me a break!  He just proved he is a liar.  He said no more after Dr Phil.  Guess he is an expert liar by now!  ARGH

Esteemed Contributor

Overkill.

Aptly named.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Is anyone else getting sick of seeng John on all these shows play acting?  Cut me a break!  He just proved he is a liar.  He said no more after Dr Phil.  Guess he is an expert liar by now!  ARGH

@BalletBabe, he proved he was a liar from the second the responding officers walked through the door that sad morning.  As I'm sure you know, John's then best friend, who was at his side all that morning and when he "found" the body, and who transported Burke from the home that morning, quickly realized John was lying.  It took him about a week to put the pieces all together.  Fleet White knows they are guilty.

Honored Contributor

DVR alert:  This is tonight.

Cue the comments about too many shows about JonBenet and how greedy each network is.

For anyone who is a fan of Lawrence Schiller, author of "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town", this is his show.  When the book first came out it was the first book on the subject and only through the lens of history have we learned parts of it aren't true, and he knew that.