Esteemed Contributor

NEW JONBENET SHOW ON REELZ 12/17

[ Edited ]

It is called   Overkill: The unsolved murder of JonBenet  On REELZ 12/17 at 9:00est 2 hrs

Description says: Lawrence Shiller investigates the unsolved mystery of JonBenet 

New Photographs , evidence and new informatio abound.  

Honored Contributor

What a shame that networks keep profiting from this murder.   If people didn't feed the beast by watching, the shows would stop.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, we just can't get enough of this case.  I wonder if the family gives permission for this kind of thing, or if it receives royalties.  Or is it still considered news coverage and fair game for the media.

Trusted Contributor

I think in some way the creepy brother was involved, and John and Patsey covered it up.   jmo

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW JONBENET SHOW

[ Edited ]

Just let the memory of this poor beautiful child Rest In Peace.  What a shame that this story keeps getting dug up and used for profit. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!! Enough is enough already. Her mother is dead and I firmly believe she was somehow involved.  Let this kid rest in peace. And I don't think daddy dear is innocent either.

Unfortunately that joke of a police department contaminated the crime scene badly. PLUS the family ASKED friends to come over who also contaminated the scene, which I believe was done intentionally.

I refuse to watch any of this trash.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I have found the Reelz station to be very good with their shows.  They tend to tell more then others.  I agree with OP.  Creepy brother definitly involved.   

I have learned stuff fron Karen Carpenters death, and many others that I never heard before.   I love their programming.   

Just thought I would tell you if your interested.  If not that is fine.  

QVC Customer Care
Valued Contributor

TV will do anything for a buck.