Honored Contributor

I started watching Manifest and New Amsterdam. Now my “regulars”, SVU, Criminal Minds, Flipping Out, etc. have started. Way too many to keep up with when I also peek in on DWTS and Voice. I just deleted The Good Doctor from my dvr lineup.

Have you given up any new or regular tv shows?

Honored Contributor

I don't watch many network shows, but I've finally given up on Modern Family. The first few seasons were good, but I can't remember when it made me laugh. I have started watching " A Million Little Things ", I think I be with it for the long haul, unless it gets stupid.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

The new show The Cool Kids with Vickie Lawrence and Martin Mull is very funny.

Maybe you have to be a senior citizen to see the humor, but it kept me laughing.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode of FBI and didn't like it.  I won't watch it again.  I missed God Friended Me this weekend but have it set up to tape next weekend.  It sounds good to me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'll try The Rookie, with Nathan Fillion

I hope Seal Team comes back, it was new last year, I really liked it.

I prefer reality-type shows like Hell's Kitchen

Just finished watching Castaways, loved it, I hope there's a new one out next summer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not yet because the season just started.  I haven't even seen the 2nd episode of shows yet.  I did see Manifest and that's a keeper.  I'll watch the 2nd episode of New Amsterdam some time today.  The premise is silly but it might get more realistic in time.  I like the star of the show.   I'm still sampling the new shows but as I start watching the new ones, I drop the ancient old ones.  Like SVU, I let that go a few years ago so I could move on to new shows.  There are only so many hours in a day so when it comes to tv, something has to give.