Honored Contributor

I saw a Chantix commercial  today  (ABC world news) that I've never seen before ... the Turkey has gone camping and it looks like the Fall season.    Was this run last year or is it new?

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW CHANTIX COMMERCIAL ?

@Tinkrbl44   Haven't seen that one...............BUT the Liberty Mutual emu now has a lady friend............    I think the turkey should have one, too!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Total favorite commercial EVER! When he does his little dance step and clicks his heels, I could just HUG HIM!

Honored Contributor

I've seen the turkey chantix ads many times. Maybe the fall is for a new season. I saw the summer one first.

I love to watch him and think this is the best stop smoking commercial I've ever seen.

Instead of showing negative results of smoking, which I've heard studies

unfortunately show they do not deter people from smoking that much,

it shows a lifestyle from a sweet turkey in the midst of stoping smoking and then able to enjoy everyday activities without a cigarette and loving his new life!

Then you want to be like that turkey!

That's my take on it anywaySmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about that commercial, but the drug helped me quit for good!Smiley Happy

ETA - I just looked at that 'Camping Turkey' and it's dated 2019, so it's not from last year.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not positive but I don't think the Chantix Turkey was around last fall.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Not positive but I don't think the Chantix Turkey was around last fall.

I think you're right @drizzellla . By the looks of it the 'Slow Turkey' came around this year in Jan.

Esteemed Contributor

The Chantix turkey camping commercial was on either last winter or early spring. Don't you just love his boots, lol.

Honored Contributor

The first mention I found of the Chantix commercial with the turkey was dated January 14, 2019. And that commercial introduced a "leisurely turkey. It was a slow turkey. I think with it's success more settings were introduced.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee  Me too!  It was a miracle!  

I love the Turkey commercials.  The advertising agency that came up with these should win an award!