Valued Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTERDAM BACK TUES 3/2

great episode as usual.But how can a little girl 3 years old act as she did in this episode.

just amazing.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the episode. I was so, so glad that Max took Luna home. I was afraid when there was the scene of him stopping the car and debating something in his mind, that he might have taken her back to the grandparents. Was relieved he didn't. 

I think the writers are awesome in this series. 

I am not sure if in real life psychologists handle cases in the way Iggy does, but I am always pleased with how he deals with the people and their issues. He seems like such a calming, non-pushy person. Would like to have someone like him if I ever need to go for counseling. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Well now we know the fate of Dr. Reynolds. From the previews it looks like there is going to be some friction between him and the new doctor.

Daniel Dae Kim is the other doctor.  He was a casts member in Hawaii Five-0. I really like him. It will be interesting to see where this situation goes.

@elated He also was in Lost. I really like him.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

great episode as usual.But how can a little girl 3 years old act as she did in this episode.

just amazing.

Funny that Luna looks and acts 3, but yet last week Max was commenting on how she is beginning to walk. 

As far as acting, remember the Olson twins acting since they were infants. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

just amazing.

Funny that Luna looks and acts 3, but yet last week Max was commenting on how she is beginning to walk. 

As far as acting, remember the Olson twins acting since they were infants. 

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think the episodes always follow exact timelines. Sometimes, yes, but other times several weeks/months have gone by on different series I watch. Could be what happened here with the comment on Luna beginning to walk. 

Honored Contributor

is the girl three or supposed to be three? did they mention her age?

she really looked more like two to me.....

she hardly spoke and a three year old would generally be talking up a storm at that point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i am a fan of dr shin AND helen being together.

looks like he has a lot of stories and a lot of patience.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

is the girl three or supposed to be three? did they mention her age?

she really looked more like two to me.....

she hardly spoke and a three year old would generally be talking up a storm at that point.

@sunshine45  she looked like a child of two to me also. I was wondering where three came from. 

The scene when they were at the cemetery and she was happily playing all by herself was so touching to me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They keep mentioning Dr Kapoor but I wish someone would give an indication of how he's doing.

@World Traveler   hope you respond to this whenever you have a chance. What did you think about Max's reaction to seeing Helen kissing Dr Shin? He is obviously lonely but I hope he finds someone else.

Really liking Lauren this season. Originally I didn't want her with Reynolds but now...maybe.

Good to see Iggy is starting to do what's necessary to help himself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I dont say this too often, but I dont like Dr Shin, maybe it was the way he chastized Dr Reynolds last week, I dont like him with Helen either. I too am hoping we see Dr Kapoor very soon, hope he is not ill in real life, love him !!!

Remember him as Bradley Cooper's

shrink in Silver Linings Playbook.