Respected Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTERDAM BACK TUES 3/2

Did the grandparents drop their fight with Max for custody of Luna?

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Did the grandparents drop their fight with Max for custody of Luna?

Another one of those things we didn't see onscreen but I think it was implied. When Max saw them that last time, he told them he would win the custody case and when he walked out of that courtroom they would never see Luna again. I think they wisely decided that was a chance they couldn't afford to take. They had already loss their daughter; losing their granddaughter would have been unbearable. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

In reality, I am not so sure the grandparents would have lost the custody case, Max was leaving her with them more often than not . And where was Luna when Max was running to Helen at the end?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

In reality, I am not so sure the grandparents would have lost the custody case, Max was leaving her with them more often than not . And where was Luna when Max was running to Helen at the end?

@Shelbelle 

Well, maybe Max finally hired a nanny.  

As for Dr Reynolds, he just can't catch a break, can he?  LOL    I hope the ex-fiancee doesn't come back to NYC; I wasn't crazy about her.  Now his professional life is even more precarious.  

As for Iggy .....  talk about crazy stuff happening!  I don't even know where to start.

Well, at least the writers have plenty of "loose ends" to work with for next season.  Woman LOL

Question for anyone .... is this the third or fourth season for this show?  I don't recall how long it's been on.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Well, maybe Max finally hired a nanny.  

As for Dr Reynolds, he just can't catch a break, can he?  LOL    I hope the ex-fiancee doesn't come back to NYC; I wasn't crazy about her.  Now his professional life is even more precarious.  

As for Iggy .....  talk about crazy stuff happening!  I don't even know where to start.

Well, at least the writers have plenty of "loose ends" to work with for next season.  Woman LOL

Question for anyone .... is this the third or fourth season for this show?  I don't recall how long it's been on.

It began airing in the fall of 2018, so this was Season 3.