Honored Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTERDAM BACK TUES 3/2

Who is Maggie, did you mean Lauren ?? Did I miss something, or do we still not know who got custody of Luna, where is she now??

Valued Contributor

Who is Maggie and Leyla?

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Who is Maggie and Leyla?

I dont know who Maggie is, but Leyla is the Pakistinian female doc that Lauren has fallen in love with. 

Valued Contributor

ok yes thankyou. Figured  Dr. Bloom would pay the bribe since she is very wealthy

frtom all the money she got from her mother.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I did mean Lauren. After all that crying and throwing things, she did - to quote her - compromise herself.

I was surprised Dr. Reynolds broke down and decided to have a relationship with that married female doctor.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Yes, I did mean Lauren. After all that crying and throwing things, she did - to quote her - compromise herself.

I was surprised Dr. Reynolds broke down and decided to have a relationship with that married female doctor.

Me too, he really disappointed me, just another guy who cant resist a pretty woman. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

How did they get from Dr. Reynolds walking away from the lady dr. last week, because she's married to them being in bed together this week?  This week's show seemed like there were a lot of holes in the story, like we missed an episode.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

How did they get from Dr. Reynolds walking away from the lady dr. last week, because she's married to them being in bed together this week?  This week's show seemed like there were a lot of holes in the story, like we missed an episode.

I felt the same way about something being missing. I actually thought Reynolds was dreaming or something. Kept waiting for him to wake up. I thought the same thing when Max was leaving Helen that message about her being gone. Finally chalked it up to me not being that attentive lately while watching this show. It's been up and down this season - unfortunately more down than up. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Didnt it say One Month Later on the screen after they showed scenes from previous shows?  Also we had never seen the new surgeon before, and we didnt get the outcome of the custody case. 

Respected Contributor

This season has been a true disappointment. Each week a new cause instead of a hospital drama. They changed the character's personality. Max was too distracted to even keep food in the house for his child, Helen found religion, Reynolds left his morals on the street corner, and Bloom was extremely vulnerable. Don't know if we will even bother next season if it gets renewed.