Esteemed Contributor

This is the first time I have really enjoyed this series. It is finally getting back to basics. I can't wait until it returns. 

Honored Contributor

You might be able to go back and watch as Max put the hospital together; it's been a good series.

Valued Contributor

MAX is back and  declares war on New Amsterdam....

Respected Contributor

Have they ever shown Dr. Kapoor's grandchild?  I think it was Ella that called to tell everyone that Vijay had passed away & then, his son Rohan showed up in the ER with a drug overdose, but what happened to Ella & the baby? Dr. Kapoor had her living with him at the time of her pregnancy, because Rohan wasn't stepping up, but I don't recall if they ever showed them again.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTERDAM 1/25

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching it!! Go Max, I love when he told her that she is going down.  She is such a great actress, I remember when she was on Guiding Light. She played the same kind of part only much meaner.

Honored Contributor

Michelle Forbes was also a cop on Homicide Life on the Street, great actress. Remember her as the big salad girl on Seinfeld. 

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Have they ever shown Dr. Kapoor's grandchild?  I think it was Ella that called to tell everyone that Vijay had passed away & then, his son Rohan showed up in the ER with a drug overdose, but what happened to Ella & the baby? Dr. Kapoor had her living with him at the time of her pregnancy, because Rohan wasn't stepping up, but I don't recall if they ever showed them again.

@aubnwa01 

I believe Ella temporarily lived and slept in Dr Kapoor's living room.  She seemed pretty upset and anxious about the pregnancy, and I think she eventually told him she was going to go back to stay with her parents.  She exited the show.