Honored Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTEDAM LOSES CAST MEMBER

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was also thinking Dr Kapoor. 

@Shelbelle 

Me, too .... and was hoping he'd be able to come back ... or at least make another appearance.   

Esteemed Contributor

I think it will be the administrator at NA and they will need a replacement. Max is adrift in London and can’t earn a living treating cab drivers in a London alley. Helen is career oriented. Max will say goodbye to Helen and hello NYC
Honored Contributor

I don't like Max and Helen being away from New Amsterdam, I want to see them come back from England. I would love the woman who took over for Max to die, but let's face it the staff wouldn't be sad they would throw a party! My vote is for Dr. Kapoor, he isn't in the best of health, he doesn't seem to be returning, his loss would be sad but it would be the easiest to take.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't like Max and Helen being away from New Amsterdam, I want to see them come back from England. I would love the woman who took over for Max to die, but let's face it the staff wouldn't be sad they would throw a party! My vote is for Dr. Kapoor, he isn't in the best of health, he doesn't seem to be returning, his loss would be sad but it would be the easiest to take.

@Jordan2 I do agree with you, if it was the one that took over for Max, people wouldn't look shooked and sad by it.  Dr Kapoor has been out of the show for over a year, I kind of forgot about him.  Why would the writers bring him into the story again?

Valued Contributor

I think Dr. Bloom  is the one . she goes looking for her girlfriend

and something happens to her.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I think Dr. Bloom  is the one . she goes looking for her girlfriend

and something happens to her.

@heart of savino 

I hadn't thought of that, but that would be a very credible storyline.  I don't know why, but I still think it's Iggy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well, this series has gone down the road of no return. Tonight's ending made no sense. I am sorry to see a good series so poorly written.  I don't know what happened but this will not be a must see for me any longer.

Honored Contributor

So the person who passed was who many of us thought it would be. It's not a great loss to the viewers because they weren't a regular all season, it was easy to take. Max and Helen came back to New Amsterdam, I hope they stay, there is no reason for them to be in England, it's not because Helen wants to be closer to her mom. I hope Dr. Bloom doesn't leave New Amsterdam, I like her character. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

So the person who passed was who many of us thought it would be. It's not a great loss to the viewers because they weren't a regular all season, it was easy to take. Max and Helen came back to New Amsterdam, I hope they stay, there is no reason for them to be in England, it's not because Helen wants to be closer to her mom. I hope Dr. Bloom doesn't leave New Amsterdam, I like her character. 

@Jordan2 

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet ... so, who died?  The administrator?    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dr. Kapoor
Spoiler

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet ... so, who died?  The administrator?    

@Tinkrbl44 don't you want to watch it, I don't want to spoil it for you. I'll try to do it in the spoiler but I kind of forgot how to do it so it might night work! Okay, I knew I would mess this up!