Valued Contributor

NEW AMSTEDAM LOSES CAST MEMBER

Next week new amsterdam will lose a major cast member.

word is DR, SHARPE  is the one.she will be killed off.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW AMSTEDAM LOSES CAST MEMBER

[ Edited ]

@heart of savino wrote:

heart of savino:  Do you mean that her character will be written out of the show or do they actually have her character killed off.  I cannot believe that she will be "killed" on the show as his first wife died after her ambulance was hit.  No surprise that they will no longer be together in London as Max is the lead character of NA and it was just a matter of time for him to return.  I am curious as to how they will get rid of the currect witch who replaced him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

@heart of savino 

Well, that certainly would accomplish two things .... breaking up Max and Helen .... and getting Max back to NA.   Wow.  

Currently,  the most interesting storyline for me is the pregnant doctor with two love interests ... right now I can't remember those characters' names.  More coffee, please.  

Honored Contributor

That's a shame.  I really like her and I like them together.

Honored Contributor

That doesn't make sense to me.  The preview shows Helen getting a phone call and looking shocked while others had gotten the same news.  

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

That doesn't make sense to me.  The preview shows Helen getting a phone call and looking shocked while others had gotten the same news.  

Totally agree with you. She is on the phone, so it will not be her. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Dr. Sharpe and will miss her character IF she is the one leaving ~ I'm not sure she is.

I did get the impression that Floyd may be bowing out of the triangle he is in ~ his gesture of flower and favorite food delivery to his pregnant "girlfriend" and having her husband take/receive the credit.........signaled termination to me.

Between the triangle and the move to London, I'm losing interest in the series ~ neither storyline interests me.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think anything happens to Helen or Max right now.  The call seems to suggest something tragic happened to someone back at NA, but because we see several upset cast members, we know it's not any of them.  Maybe it's Veronica. With her coming in, it's changed the whole focus of the show and her character is despicable. If something bad happens to Max, then the show is over and this will be it's last season.  The love triangle is ridiculous. Wish they'd finish it and move on.  So who dies?  Stay tuned. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm fond of Helen's character. I'm sick of the love triangle. We all know Max has to be back at New Amsterdam. The easiest way to accomplish this is for the new hospital director to die or be unable to work and they desperately beg Max to come back  to New York.

Maybe they will do a spin-off with Helen working in a London.

We will be missing more time for episodes again when the Olympics airs. 

Esteemed Contributor

This show has gone to the way of crazies. There is no rhyme or reason for the decisions made. I guess Max has to go back to NA at some point but who knows. It is anyone's guess as which direction this show is heading. I am thoroughly confused with this show and have lost interest.