Respected Contributor

Looking for a great police type movie or series on Netflix.  We just finished the 2 seasons of "Bad Blood" and enjoyed it very much -- easy to understand the actors and plot of the series.  No need for sub titles.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: NETFLIX Suggestions, Please

@coffee drinker  I don't know if you like espionage but The Americans was one of the best series I ever watched.

Respected Contributor

Bosch. I just finished season three and I think the final season seven is just about to drop.  Kind of a modern noir, very good. 

Contributor

The British series Broadchurch is good and I just finished the Australian series Wentworth which someone else on this forum suggested.  I watched Broadchurch without subtitles but watched Wentworth with. The subtitles came in handy with Wentworth since I was unfamiliar with some of the Australian expressions.

Respected Contributor

@novaWatched Americans when it was on "regular TV.  Loved it.

@tucsongal @ Loved Bosch also, but unfortunately, we don't get the premium network that it's on anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker Sorry, I forgot Bosch was on Prime. What about Longmire?

Valued Contributor

I recently watched "The Stranger" and "Behind Her Eyes."  Recommend both.

Honored Contributor

"The Queens Gambit". This is one terrific series! We loved it so much we turned around and rewatched it! Really, really good!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

"The Queens Gambit". This is one terrific series! We loved it so much we turned around and rewatched it! Really, really good!!!

Absolutely! I would have watched the entire series in one night if I didn't have to go to work the next day. Sweet Tooth is another good one. 

Not what you are looking for, but a really good movie is 'I Care A Lot'. on Netflix. Someone suggested this after commenting about the Britney Spears situation so I figured I would give it a try. Another sleepless night staying up to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I liked Broadchurch, Dr. Foster and Bloodline on Netflix.