Esteemed Contributor

NETFLIX SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU

[ Edited ]

If you enjoy watching series the following two are my recommendations;  HAPPY VALLEY and BROADCHURCH.  Talk about binge worthy, they kept me entertained for a  long time.  Oh, and don't let the word HAPPY fool you.  Check them out and if you decide to watch them I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: NETFLIX SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU

Two of the best series! Beautiful locations.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the recommendations...always appreciate suggestions for shows to check out.  Have already watched Broadchurch but Happy Valley is on the list now!

Honored Contributor

Do you mean a NEW Broadchurch???? 

Trusted Contributor

I also loved last tango in Halifax 

Trusted Contributor

I loved both Happy Valley and Broadchurch.

I watch so many of those BBC series, I forget all the titles.  They're just so well done.

Right now I'm in the third season of Line of Duty, which deals with British police investigating their own, an "internal affairs" kind of thing.

Respected Contributor

LOVE both of those shows!  So good.  I was sad when they ended.  Olivia Coleman is the best actress.

Honored Contributor

Shetland was also very good.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Do you mean a NEW Broadchurch???? 

@Judaline...I don't know if Broadchurch is new or not, I only know that I watched it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Nope, can't do it. I tried to watch the two shows suggested here on Netflix. I can't understand what the dialog being a British show. I just have to give up. 

"Pure Michigan"