Honored Contributor

not yet mentioned:

*  'Happy Valley"

'Broadchurch'

*  'Hinterland'

*  'American Crime' (if you didn't catch it on network TV)

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

We are big fans of Australian and BBC crime/drama series. I would have to scroll through Netflix to remember all the great series we gavecwatched, but to name a few:

Crossing Lines

Wentworth

Broadchurch

Happy Valley

Marcella

Paranoid 

The Fall 

Seven Seconds

Ok, that should get you through a good part of winter!😉

Super Contributor
Longmire. Series set in Wyoming...
Safe - Harlan Coben mystery series
Respected Contributor

Ozark: great acting, great writing. True edge of seat thriller.

Have to turn it off half hour before bedtime to let adrenaline rush subside. Laura Linney is a favorite of mine but she looks a little off. Notice eyebrows.

When my doctor asked me to describe what my body felt like when I'm anxious I couldn't. Unil I binge watched Ozark. Was afraid I'd forget so left a message on her machine. She said she was curious and she and her husband watched it. Told me I was spot on. Two seasons.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Ozark: great acting, great writing. True edge of seat thriller.

Have to turn it off half hour before bedtime to let adrenaline rush subside. Laura Linney is a favorite of mine but she looks a little off. Notice eyebrows.

When my doctor asked me to describe what my body felt like when I'm anxious I couldn't. Unil I binge watched Ozark. Was afraid I'd forget so left a message on her machine. She said she was curious and she and her husband watched it. Told me I was spot on. Two seasons.

@lavendarOZARK sounds like it’s right up my alley, thanks.

Super Contributor

If you are into thrillers some binge-worth series are Queen of the South, House of Cards and of course my all-time favorite How to Get Away with Murder. I absolutely LOVE Viola Davis. 

Honored Contributor

@aggravated

We watch “Shetland” and really like it and the characters.

Will be investigating and trying the others listed here.

Thanks, all!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Santa Clarita Diet

Respected Contributor

An Australian series, a definite must watch:  "Wanted"

About two women unknown to one another on a wild adventure of life and death.  Never boring.  It won an Emmy.

"Following two strangers who intervene in a deadly carjacking only to be swept up in a roller coaster chase across Australia in a car full of money. The strangers must rely solely on each other while they are on the run."
Respected Contributor

Riverdale...it's darkly