Honored Contributor

NETFLIX EPISODES NOT A MOVIE

Many times while searching for movies on Netflix, it turns out to be a series w/ many episodes.

It’d be helpful if underneath the title, it noted that it was a series. Then you can decide whether to click on it or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: NETFLIX EPISODES NOT A MOVIE

@Shanus.   I agree; there are too many series that take a huge time commitment when all you wanted was a couple hours of entertainment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus @Kachina624

Netflix has categories for searching and one category is strictly for movies. Don't want to look at the drama titles when you're in the mood for a comedy? Taking it a step further they also have categories for what kind of movie you're looking for.

Currently there are around 15-20 different genres you can choose from when looking at movies. Just a few include Action, Comedy, Classics, Romance, and Thrillers, but there are quite a few others as well. Hope that helps. 

Honored Contributor

Huh?????   If you want a Netflix movie, go to the movies category.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  The movies will have a run time at the top; that should help you see whether it is a movie or a series.

I think you are looking in the wrong category.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

If you watch Netflix, there is an hysterically funny series I found the other day.  It's called "The Windsors".  Be careful because there are 2 with similar names.  'The Windsors" is a spoof on the royals, everyone is depicted except for the Queen and Prince Phillip.  Camilla is the best!  No one escapes the series writers including Fergie's daughters.

The other series is legit, the real people are in it.   However, if you want a laugh, check "The Windsors"! 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Huh?????   If you want a Netflix movie, go to the movies category.

@chrystaltree

ITA ....  it's not complicated.

Highlighted
Contributor

It's even simpler than just going to the movie category in order to avoid this.  If you click on something that you want to watch and it turns out to be a series rather than an movie, it will instantly take you to a screen that lists seasons and a list of episodes.  If that happens, it's not too hard to just hit the "back" button anc choose something else.

Occasional Contributor

I watched this a couple of weeks ago. Loved Fergies daughters and Princess Ann. Lol