Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 I agree!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick

Thanks, I did not know any of that.  Yes, it was Blue Bloods.  I liked her there too.

Honored Contributor

Now I know who the new blond agent is,  she also played the bar owner Lil in "Coyote Ugly" thank you 

@MamaWick wrote:

Maria Bello is now a regular as Jack Sloan.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I hated her phony over done NY accent, she sounded like a reject from Welcome Back Kotter 

@Hippiified wrote:

@shopperqvc wrote:

Yes, Agent Quinn is taking care of her Mother. 

@shopperqvc

Thanks!  That makes sense.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I'm liking Maria Bella's character much better than the Agent Quinn character.  I really miss Ducky, although I like Palmer alot.  This show is changing and I think it's gearing up to end, which it needs to, when they start replacing too many of the original characters.

Respected Contributor

I love this show and two or three times a week you can watch old shows on USA and another channel.  I had read an article that said "Quinn" said she was never told that she was being let go but just that the show was going in another direction.  I liked her also bc as someone said she was sarcastic.  

Next season should be interesting - cuz I just read that "Abbey" will be leaving.  The article I read said this was her idea - just time to move on.  It was so funny cuz at the end of the story she said she'd read all those "click bait" stories and no, she hasn't created a skin care line, etc. I had read that her send away will be done right cuz she's been such a large part of the show, 

Honored Contributor

I like Maria Bello, but I have to say that I really liked Jennifer Esposito better.   

Related image