Trusted Contributor

Boy Gibbs scared me last night.  I thought for sure he had a heart attack.  It was nice to see Jean and Tony together.  I never understood when  Jean found out who Tony reallyt was and she asked him any of it was real and he answered no.  He really loved her.  He should have told her that.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

For me this show has run its course.  Last night's show was so unbelievable.  We're supposed to believe that only one military person was stationed at that location?  The group of soldiers said they'd be back in a few days and stay safe?  

I predict in the near future an episode will feature the demise of Bishop's marriage.

I cannot take Jon Cryer seriously.

Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Boy Gibbs scared me last night.  I thought for sure he had a heart attack.  It was nice to see Jean and Tony together.  I never understood when  Jean found out who Tony reallyt was and she asked him any of it was real and he answered no.  He really loved her.  He should have told her that.

@Jessa9 Tony couldn't tell Jeanne the truth. Remember his conversation with Ziva where she told Tony to think of her hurting and to do the right thing.  Tony loved Jeanne, but to have her hate him and get on with her life, was his way of doing the right thing.  Otherwise, she holds onto Tony in her heart and never finds love & happiness again. This latest episode shows he did indeed do the right thing because her heart was free to find true love again in her doctor husband. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jessa wrote:

@Jessa9 Tony couldn't tell Jeanne the truth. Remember his conversation with Ziva where she told Tony to think of her hurting and to do the right thing.  Tony loved Jeanne, but to have her hate him and get on with her life, was his way of doing the right thing.  Otherwise, she holds onto Tony in her heart and never finds love & happiness again. This latest episode shows he did indeed do the right thing because her heart was free to find true love again in her doctor husband. 

Thanks Caaareful Shopper, I do remember that now.  I just love Tony.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Haven't watched since Ziva left.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

LilacTree, I miss Ziva too, I don't care for the  new girl (Bishop).

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Bishop is okay, but I really miss Ziva.    

Does anyone know the real reason the actress left the show?    I know the actress who played Kate in the first two seasons said the work load is just horrific and grueling ......  and she couldn't take it anymore.

Respected Contributor

Still my favorite show. I have been watching it since the beginning.

Mark Harmon is getting up there in age - wonder how much longer the show will last.

Tony is my absolute favorite - such a hoot sometimes - a man that will never grow up.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Cote wanted to pursue a movie career.  In fact she has a movie coming out soon about a coal miners wife in Chile, the country she is from.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

She was also in The Dovekeepers, which was a mini-series on CBS. It was very good.