Esteemed Contributor

NCIS went all soap opera on 02/17/2015

So, it turns out Russian baddie, Mishnev, is the half-brother of Ziva's half-brother, Ari. Ari and Mishnev share the same Palestinian doctor mother.

That is such a soap opera storyline.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: NCIS went all soap opera on 02/17/2015

BTW this is a re run... every once in a while they do a human interest story on some member of the team....

Esteemed Contributor

02/17 wasn't a re-run.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 MamaWick said:

02/17 wasn't a re-run.

I agree Furnell was dealing with the death of his wife which happened only a few weeks back

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 I am still oxox said:
On 2/19/2015 MamaWick said:

02/17 wasn't a re-run.

I agree Furnell was dealing with the death of his wife which happened only a few weeks back

Well I started to watch it and figured it was a re run for the death of his wife was a two week episode and it started out with a flash back which I thought took place already.... at the beginning of this season...

Thanks I will give it another look...

Trusted Contributor

I like Tobias Fornell, I wish he would take over instead of the boss, black guy? Rocky Carroll or whoever he is? I can't stand him....never liked him on Chicago Hope either, back in the day....

I miss Ziva,,,but I do like the new girl, she is so cute.....Tim needs a good love interest and not the girl in the wheel chair either....no chemistry with the 2 of them, IMO only....

I really like this 2/17 story, changed it up a bit.....

Respected Contributor

I have OCD and ADD which means everything must be perfect, but not for very long

I like that...

Esteemed Contributor

Javala...thanks, but it is not mine. I read it somewhere. Feel free to use it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/20/2015 grandpaRM said:

I like Tobias Fornell, I wish he would take over instead of the boss, black guy? Rocky Carroll or whoever he is? I can't stand him....never liked him on Chicago Hope either, back in the day....

I miss Ziva,,,but I do like the new girl, she is so cute.....Tim needs a good love interest and not the girl in the wheel chair either....no chemistry with the 2 of them, IMO only....

I really like this 2/17 story, changed it up a bit.....

Tim's girlfriend, Delilah I believe: the producers and writers haven't given justice to this relationship. With the exception of the explosion and the emotional backlash from that, it's been more bits and pieces here and there than anything substantial. As a viewer from the get-go, I want to see more with these two, please!

I absolutely do not like the NSA transfer, what's her face, that is "so cute." Cute doesn't mean squat. There's no substance to that person. They need to nix her and get someone in there with some cojones.

Edited to add: I liked this episode. I enjoy programs that use an episode to format the angst which occurs when a loved one passes and how it can affect, in this case, a daughter.

Honored Contributor

Tobias has always been one of my favorite characters. Joe Spano is a terrific actor. I had a crush on him when he was Henry Goldblume on Hill Street Blues.