Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS season finale 05/25/2021

@kelsey17 wrote:

I read that Mark H. was cutting down his hours in the future shows.....and that Bishop was leaving the show.  I have to say i was unimpressed with the show finale.....the whole scenerio just came out of no where....and again...like Ziva and Tony they built Bishop and Torres up for the last couple years just to cut the story short when things were just starting to develop which was annoying and disappointing....

and i guess it was nice to have Mark H. have Pam on his show.....but she wasn't a good actress years back with Mork and Mindy .....and she hasn't improved....she becoming a regular would be disasterous.

I always thought when Ziva left....that a great replacement for her would be Sarah Shahi....who played

Sameen in Person of Interest.....she was super tough but likeable.   I still think she would fit well.   but the way this show is headed not sure i will be sticking with it next year.

@kelsey17   I agree 100%.  I liked her in Mork & Mindy, even though she was always a lightweight actress.  She never had to do much with a personality & talent of Robin Williams.

But fast forward....my goodness, she is a terrible actress!  In every scene it looked like her drama teacher just called her up to act out a scene with another [much better] student.