Valued Contributor

Was that former NFL star Tony Gonzales I saw for just a moment at headquarters of "NCIS" last night? It sure looked like him.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think so - he's not listed in imdb.com:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4012522/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

They list pretty much everyone.

Honored Contributor

I know I'm in the minority but I don't care for the character Mark Harmon plays. I think he's mean and a know it all on the show.

I have followed him for a long time and know that in his real life he is totally different.

I just don't care for the character. I do like Tony a lot and I used to like the young woman who used to be on there. I guess I like everyone but Mark Harmon's character.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/1/2014 annabellethecat said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't care for the character Mark Harmon plays. I think he's mean and a know it all on the show.

I have followed him for a long time and know that in his real life he is totally different.

I just don't care for the character. I do like Tony a lot and I used to like the young woman who used to be on there. I guess I like everyone but Mark Harmon's character.

The way I look at it is that Gibbs was(always is) a Marine. If you haven't been around many military, then you wouldn't know that that mindset is drilled into them, generally speaking. I do like his character, because he's not going to let his folks down, knows his business, doesn't know when to shut up sometimes, has been married way too many times, is still suffering from the loss of his first wife and daughter, etc. He is conflicted. Makes for an interesting character.

DiNozzo, on the other hand, is a je-rk. I mean a real wise a**. I do enjoy the comedy they write into his character, though.

I miss Ziva, terribly. Great, strong female with fabulous backstory to her character.

The new blonde??? They have yet to explain why/how Gibbs lets her get away with being sloppy, on the floor, generally not of the group. Do not care for her character at all. Wish they'd scrub and be done with her. Too much about her makes no sense, given the character development of the other cast in this multi-year series. (Notice I can't remember her name...)