Respected Contributor

Re: NCIS: ZIVA DAVID IS ALIVE!!!

@Tinkrbl44:  I failed to tell you thanks for the link to the new NCIS trailer - so good.  More excited than ever for the new season.

Trusted Contributor

I know I'm alone but I really liked the Kate years. I liked that dynamic where they were just all friends. I get a little bored with every show needing people working together to fall for each other.

Respected Contributor

If I remember from the last episode Gibbs did not seem surprised she was there in his basement.

Respected Contributor

Well I disagree. Never liked her & its a big mistake to bring her back.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I haven’t watched this show in years. I stopped because I couldn’t take DiNozzo, although everyone else seems to love him. Anyway Ziva was always one of my favorites.

@proudlyfromNJ   Agree.  He was annoying.

I stopped watching after Ziva left but DS mentioned the last episode from last season where Ziva showed up at Gibbs' basement.

I suspect he knew all along just as Hochner and AJ knew Emily was still alive in Criminal Minds.

I wonder how they will fit in Tony, though, unless Bull has been canceled?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I always figured a good way to end the series would be to have Gibbs get killed to finally join his beloved Shannon and Kelly.  Then have all the gang come back—Ziva, Tony, Abbey—to find his killer and for his funeral.  Provided all the actors agreed, naturally,

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom:  Oh, I can’t believe you mentioned Kate... she was absolutely my favorite and I’ll tear up soon thinking of her shocking death.

i will watch anything Sasha Alexander is in.

Super Contributor

Loved Ziva....great actress and back character storyline.  I DO NOT like Bishop.  her Breathy delivery, and stringy hair is so unrealistic.  No law enforcement woman would wear hair that might impede her sight. And her acting chops run the gammet from A to B.

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

If I remember from the last episode Gibbs did not seem surprised she was there in his basement.

@meem120 

Yes,  but I thought he was hallucinating.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your link. I like. Hardly watch the show because the blondes get on my nerves. Don't even have a good reason for not liking their characters or acting. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau