Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS: ZIVA DAVID IS ALIVE!!!

[ Edited ]

@Financialgrl wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

Any indications their ratings are down and may be the reason for bringing her back?

@wakefield64 

No, but it's a good guess.

I've read/wondered (take that FWIW) that for the last couple seasons there have been questions as to whether Mark Harmon wanted to come back for another season.  Most of the other characters have been replaced so I wondered if it's now official Harmon will end the series and they just want the show to go out with a bang.

@Financialgrl 

Harmon gets paid for Exec Producer credits and this show airs in many, many countries, and there are also residuals payments for re-runs, so I figured he must be close to being a billionnaire by now.  I googled his net worth and it came up as approx $90 million ... he gets $525,000 per episode ... I was shocked!   

HOW could he have so little money with so rich a TV series?   Boy, Pam Dawber must be quite the little shopper!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

He also gets Executive Producer money/residuals for the LA and New Orleans shows. Not bad since NCIS is actually a spinoff of JAG. Who would know his true net worth? I certainly would not believe the net
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
He also gets Executive Producer money/residuals for the LA and New Orleans shows. Not bad since NCIS is actually a spinoff of JAG. Who would know his true net worth? I certainly would not believe the net

@MamaWick 

You can google any famous person's net worth, and they are pretty accurate.   It's easy to come by their earnings based on contracts they sign with public companies ... that info is readily available to shareholders, etc.