Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS Season Finale 5/21/19

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli, thanks.  I didn't realize he had ever married after his wife and daughter were killed, or I forgot.

Honored Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

What was the very last thing Gibbs said?  I didn't catch it last night and re-watched it this morning and still can't figure it out.  Anyone able to help me?

@sandy53 

Spoiler
He said her name: “Ziva”.  But he tends to pronounce it with an ‘r’ on the end, so it sounds like “Ziver”. 
Honored Contributor

I don't watch NCIS anymore but I have seen the promos.  It seems like a desperation move to bring some viewes back.  I don't think it's legit.  It's too late for that.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Well, Bull has been renewed, so the whole thing makes no sense to me!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ending was good but it wasn't shocking to me.  We already knew she was still alive so it was just a matter of time before they brought her character back.

Also read this morning that she will be guest starring on the premier next year but not the whole season.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@DrKelli, thanks.  I didn't realize he had ever married after his wife and daughter were killed, or I forgot.

@Icegoddess Yes he had been married a few times after his wife and daughter were killed.  All red heads.  Its been mentioned a few times on the show.  At least once this year when Bishop found out how many times he had been married.

Respected Contributor

Because of the recurring conversations with his dead ex-wife, I thought the end was just an extenstion of that and didn't think it was real.  But I have missed a lot this season so didn't know they had brought up prevously that she might still be alive. 

Valued Contributor

@sandy53 

If I have what you are talking about correct, Gibbs just whispered her name. (Don't want to post it in case someone hasn't watched it yet)

cookin

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@Icegoddess , I wondered that too at first because of the whole dead ex-wife conversations.  But earlier in the season, it was alluded to when the 'secret' apartment/guest house was discovered.

I wondered also if she was a ghost, but then I remembered the guest house thing.  I hope this is going to happen next season as I would love to see this person back.

Esteemed Contributor

On our recording was local tornadic activity. I'll have to go in and get it ON DEMAND. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau