Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone watch tonight's episode?  It was a real turn around. I don't want to spoil it but you need to watch. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I watched and was shocked!  Did not see that coming!

Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS: New Orleans

[ Edited ]

Now I have to wait until On Demand has it.

Honored Contributor

This is funny because we don't even watch this version of NCIS. Last night though we did since there's nothing else on we'd enjoy in this time slot.

Had no idea this gentleman was slotted to leave the show. Many times to kill off someone seems to be the way to go. I don't quite understand this but I guess it sells shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still trying to understand this "twist."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I like this show but didnt like this character; so I will not miss him.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched.  I was by myself and said "Holy cr*p" out loud.  It was unexpected. I wasn't wild about the character but it still a shocker.

Honored Contributor

He's always been a wildcard and with the latest events, it seemed like this was inevitable. Hope they replace him with someone likable.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I am glad he is gone. couldnot stand his fake accent..

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't you know it.   The one night I decided not to watch this show something big happens.     I'm assuming by your comments that LaSalle is now gone from the show.  

I didn't dislike the character but I can't say he was a favorite either.     Someone commented on his accent stating that it sounded fake.   It wasn't, the actor actually is from Alabama.  

I think he might have accentuated it a bit more than necessary to make the character seem more realistic.   

I wonder if someone new is coming into the show.