Esteemed Contributor

I will really miss this show. I liked the cast and the location. I was sorry that it was cancelled. I don't understand why NCIS:LA has remained on for 12 seasons. It continues to go downhill each season.  

I thought the finale was good but wondering what will happen with Sasha. It left an opening for a possibility of more epsiodes. I guess I can always hope they change their minds. 

Valued Contributor

Re: NCIS: New Orleans Finale

I have never been a fan of NCIS/ New Orleans.  Maybe because I am from the Northeast, I could never get into the atmosphere of the show.  I used to really like the original NCIS, but ever since Dinozzo and Abbey left I didn't enjoy it any more.  I am a big fan of NCIS/LA.  Really good looking actors, and most of the shows keep my interest- especially when they deal with the characters' personal lives..  I am looking forward to NCIS/Hawaii which is supposed to be coming.  The scenery should be beautiful.  I just hope the cast and stories are well done.

Contributor

I just can't get into any of the NCIS shows because I work for the real NCIS!  It's not the same.  Mark Harmon would not be working as a Federal Agent at his age!  Federal Agents retire at 50 years old with 20 years of service.  Then they go and look for other civilian jobs.

Honored Contributor

@elated  sorry I'm a little late replying. I have watched this show from the beginning and am also sorry to see it end. I loved the finale. Didn't care much about Sasha; I was more into the regulars. I like that Hanna and Carter both finally opened up to the possibility of a relationship and wanted to see how that would progress.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I wasn't a big fan of the show, but ended up watching it for awhile mostly because it came on after something else we watched.  I quit watching after it moved to Sunday nights which I knew was also the kiss of death.

@Tayler1 I guess it really would be difficult to watch a show based on the business you're in.  I'm sure the rest of us are more interested in the drama than in the reality of it.  Although, I do admit, hubby and I sometimes nitpick things.  I always wondered how NCIS got on a case so quickly.  Often, it seemed the officers on the scene didn't even realize it was supposed to be an NCIS case.  Well, who called it in to them then? 

When the show first started up, I was wondering about these NCIS people showing up announcing who they were. I would be "who is that?"  Even though I live in a military town, it's not a Naval town so I would have no idea.  Plus, I have never heard of any of our base law enforcement jumping in and taking over anything that happens off base even if it involved one of their soldiers.

Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I wasn't a big fan of the show, but ended up watching it for awhile mostly because it came on after something else we watched.  I quit watching after it moved to Sunday nights which I knew was also the kiss of death.

@Tayler1 I guess it really would be difficult to watch a show based on the business you're in.  I'm sure the rest of us are more interested in the drama than in the reality of it.  Although, I do admit, hubby and I sometimes nitpick things.  I always wondered how NCIS got on a case so quickly.  Often, it seemed the officers on the scene didn't even realize it was supposed to be an NCIS case.  Well, who called it in to them then? 

When the show first started up, I was wondering about these NCIS people showing up announcing who they were. I would be "who is that?"  Even though I live in a military town, it's not a Naval town so I would have no idea.  Plus, I have never heard of any of our base law enforcement jumping in and taking over anything that happens off base even if it involved one of their soldiers.

NCIS Agents, when a crime happens off-base that involves a sailor, we work in conjunction with the local police.