Contributor

Re: NCIS LOS ANGELES - SHOCKER!

I also was surprised. I hate it when one or both parents die and leave young children behind. I noticed on the website "IMDB" that the lady who plays Sam's wife is on another show called Quantico, and that she's already been in 43 episodes. Maybe she wanted to leave NCIS:LA  since she seems doing more shows on Quantico. The man who played Sam's friend who he thought was dead in the beginning of the show, is in real life the brother of Deeks. He also is the real life husband of Kensi. So I for one hope Deeks and Kenzi break up on the show cause in real life they are brother and sister-in law. Deeks brother is a stunt man on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ALthough I have always.liked Scott Bakula I must admit that I am a irregular watcher,of NCIS NO so some of the plot intrigues have escaped me but I am set to wondering about how they are justifying the NCIS investigation of the Mayor.  I do realize that this is  TV so leeway must be granted but in real life I would find it difficult to believe that a local NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigation Service) office would be involved in a investigation of a large city Mayor.  SUrely this would be handled by a higher level NCIS investigative team or have been turned over to the FBI and not left to the discretion of the local office.   IN tonight's episode they were clearly told to cease and desist their efforts by a higher level authority and yet you know they will not.  IN real life disregarding a direct order like that would result in being fired or at least transferred to the NCIS office in Bozeman Montana.

Honored Contributor

@fieldofflowers wrote:

I also was surprised. I hate it when one or both parents die and leave young children behind. I noticed on the website "IMDB" that the lady who plays Sam's wife is on another show called Quantico, and that she's already been in 43 episodes. Maybe she wanted to leave NCIS:LA  since she seems doing more shows on Quantico. The man who played Sam's friend who he thought was dead in the beginning of the show, is in real life the brother of Deeks. He also is the real life husband of Kensi. So I for one hope Deeks and Kenzi break up on the show cause in real life they are brother and sister-in law. Deeks brother is a stunt man on the show.

@fieldofflowers

Why would it even matter?   They aren't romantically involved in real life .... just the characters they play are involved, and they have good chemistry, so it benefits the show.

By the way .........   the actress who plays Kensi met her husband because Deeks had a hunch that she might like his brother .... he facilitated the introduction.  

Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, I know that Deeks introduced Kenzie to his brother. I just think it's weird to be romantically involved w/ your real life brother-in-law even on tv. Never cared for the pairing of those two even before I found out they were related. The other characters on the show are the ones I tune in to watch. Have a good day Tinkrbl144.