Contributor

Starts this Mon at 9:59. Callen is "rogue"!

Honored Contributor

Love this show, can't wait for the new season to start.  We never miss this one.  I still watch reruns - some of which I've not seen before.  Now there's a true surprise!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LLCool J!!!  He is so handsome!

Respected Contributor

This show is my favorite of the NCIS franchise.  It always seems to be flirting with cancellation, so I hope it makes it through the whole season.

Honored Contributor

I love looking at LL Cool J.  He is so wonderful.  I don't watch the show but I do watch him in Lip Sync.

Regular Contributor

@Damitas wrote:

Starts this Mon at 9:59. Callen is "rogue"!

@Damitas

This 9:59 thing really irks me.  I don't know many beginnings to programs I've missed due to this new gotcha.

Valued Contributor
My theory is the strange times 9:59, 10:01 etc is to cut down on dvr ing programs. The extra minute stops you from recording a 2nd show that starts on the hour.
Contributor

I agree with ballyk, I think they are trying to interfere with recording and the earlier start can keep someone watching because it started before other programs. I also think it might add a few more minutes to the show. I mean a 60 minute show and the show itself is only 42-3 mins.Smiley Sad

@PINKdogWOOD, watch the repeats too!

I know somrwhatt spoilerish info too that I can post if anyone wants to know anything.

Respected Contributor

The beginning of the episode was so dark that I could barely see the actors.  I hate that.  I agree with the rest of you about the annoyance of off-hour start and finish timing.  I'm getting more and more irked with the networks.  The added commercial minutes, the weird timing, fewer episodes, and sesons split apart into fall and spring...these are all reasons why I'm watching fewer and fewer network shows.

Honored Contributor

If you're recording the show on a DVR, doesn't it record it at whatever time it starts?    How does anything get thrown off?

Valued Contributor

My dvr only records 2 shows at a time. If I set 2 shows to record at 10 pm and recorded one that starts at 9pm and ends at 10:02 pm only one of the 10pm programs will record regardless of a season pass etc. As far as the dvr is concerned you are already recording 1 program at 10pm - the 9pm-10:02 one and one of the 2 set to record at 10pm. HTH

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If you're recording the show on a DVR, doesn't it record it at whatever time it starts?    How does anything get thrown off?