Honored Contributor

NCIS:LA tonight 9/29 JAG's Mac and Harm back

Tonight, 9/29, Catherine Bell (Mac) and David James Elliott (Harm) reunite in the premiere episode of season 11 of NCIS: LA.

Sunday, 9/29, 9:30 p.m. (due to NFL time overrun)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NCIS:LA tonight 9/29 JAG's Mac and Harm back

I should know this since we watch a lot of the old episodes on cable, but what happened to Mac's Aussie hubby? I think he died, but I don't remember what happened. Not that I ever liked him - I thought he was a jerk.

Honored Contributor

I don’t watch NCIS:LA.  It just never tricked my trigger.  BUT, I used to watch JAG every week.  David James Elliott is so handsome; even more so with a Navy uniform on. Woman LOL

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@jannabelle1 - Mac broke her engagement when Harm was lost at sea and was really in bad shape when they found him. She kept postponing things she was to do to get ready for the wedding and her Aussie fiance realized she was in love with Harm. And she finally admitted it to herself also. Neat, huh?

Honored Contributor

i really liked her with her aussie fiance MICK, but i knew it would not last because they needed her and harm to always have that sexual tension.

really a shame what happened to trevor goddard in real life. he died from a drug overdose. he was only 40 years old. by the way, he was not australian.....he was british in real life. he did a really good australian accent though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein