Esteemed Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@elated  Very little talent in hollywood anymore. Extremely poor acting and worse writing and producing. How this show ever made it to air is a wonder. Pure garbage.

No truer words have ever been said.

Valued Contributor

Vanessa  Lachey is a terrible actress. the show was really bad.

This show ,will be off by JAN,

Super Contributor

I wasn't impressed at all. I will give it a few more episodes and if it doesn't improve, no more for me. 

Frequent Contributor

I wanted to like this show but barely got it all watched.  Vanessa Lachey isn't a strong enough person to carry the lead on any show..........no matter how much spray tanner they use on her to enhance her ethnic roots.  I thought that was deplorable.  The only person in the cast that stood out for me is the tech guy.  The rest are beyond bland.  Who understood the whole plot?  It was so poorly written it made me think they tried to cram every cliche into one show because even the writers know it's a dud.

Trusted Contributor

@heart of savino  I certainly hope so !

Valued Contributor

I love Hawaii so I was really looking forward to this show.  Sorry to say I was disappointed!  I agree with the person who wrote the "office" has no personality.  You wouldn't even know you were in Hawaii.  My husband said they talk so fast you can't understand them.

I got the feeling they were trying to empower women by having so many females in charge, but you can't have one female screaming at another in one shot, and then have those same 2 females jump on top of each other and kiss in another shot.  It just doesn't work!

NCIS/LA is my favorite show.  Not just because of all the good looking people, but because there is some "heart" in the show.  NCIS/ Hawaii   has a long way to go before it gets there. (And the lead character needs to stop yelling at her son!)  I doubt it will last unless they do a major overhaul.  Too Bad.

Valued Contributor

Wasn't impressed. And I'll get flack for this, but didn't enjoy seeing a gay couple. I turned it off. Sorry. That's just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

Wasn't impressed. And I'll get flack for this, but didn't enjoy seeing a gay couple. I turned it off. Sorry. That's just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You are not alone in your review. Many people on Facebook said the same thing. They are tired of it being on all shows. 

Valued Contributor

@elated @I could care less if they're gay, just don't want to see it on tv. Again just my opinion. 

Super Contributor

I watched it one more time and that was enough for me. Acting was wooden and bland and the gay couple seemed forced. NCIS NO was much better.