Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS -- ABBY'S DEPARTURE

@MamaWick wrote:

Abby's parents are dead.  A few years ago, when she found out she and Luca were adopted, she only had an elderly, demented aunt to ask.  As far as I know, there has never been mention of her finding her birth parents. 

Spoiler
I do not believe it is Abby who dies.  i think it is Clay and she struggles with witnessing that, knowing that she chose him to go with her to the restaurant.  I believe she leaves because of the trauma.  JMO.

@MamaWick

Great possibility !

Honored Contributor

So, is this week Abby's last show???

I'm sad, I'll miss her.

I know, I need a life LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper, I feel the same way--she was such a great character!  Since the show has been renewed, I will be interested to see how they 'replace' the character.  I wonder if it will be the woman working with Ducky?  I think she is a forensic person.

And yes, this will be Abby's last episode.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli

Thank you!!! I don't want to miss it.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking of her leaving, not how they will replace her. The intrigue continues!!!

Respected Contributor

Got to watch last week’s show but from previews am dreading tomorrow’s show. Surely they won’t make her die, too! That would be soooooo sad and unnecessary.
Respected Contributor

Pauly Perrette has said that you will need at least two boxes of Kleenex.  That does not bode well for me.  I cry easily!

Respected Contributor

I will miss Abby. I loved the character. I hope they don't have someone take her place as I think that would be impossible. Maybe go a different way if they bring someone new on the show.

Honored Contributor

It sure seems like she's going to die.  Thinking back, the only woman from this show that didn't eventually die was Jennifer Esposito who played Quinn for 1 season.  photo below 

Related image

Respected Contributor

I don't know the plot of her finale. What I am hoping is that the whole life-support scene is a set-up to draw out a bad guy who tried to kill her. I feel NCIS is very petty for killing off the women who want to leave after a long stint to have a life!

Honored Contributor

I think it's also possible that Clay dies, and Abby decides to move on to something else .... like keep doing the work Clay was doing.