Respected Contributor

Re: NBC Concerned Jimmy Fallon Drinking To Excess?

"If he needs help he will get it that's for sure."

Wow--what trust! That has not been true of any alcoholics I have personally known.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Unfortunately it appears he has an alcohol problem.  And the Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, which started with such promise, isn't even very good.

I've been to his show twice and enjoyed both times.  (IMO)He is extremely talented.

Both my husband and I think his show is so much better than Jay Leno's.

Honored Contributor

I've been hearing that people around him are concerned about his behavior for several months or so now.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Unfortunately it appears he has an alcohol problem.  And the Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, which started with such promise, isn't even very good.

I've been to his show twice and enjoyed both times.  (IMO)He is extremely talented.

I honestly could not stand Jay leno. I NEVER thought he was funny. I love Jimmy Fallon- super talented and I love all the skits he does. Great show.

Respected Contributor

He is very talented but lately he has looked odd, maybe drunk, pills or something medical.  But something in the eyes that is not right to me.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I honestly could not stand Jay leno. I NEVER thought he was funny. I love Jimmy Fallon- super talented and I love all the skits he does. Great show.

It's all personal taste .....   I loved Jay Leno much more than Letterman, but Fallon seems just too juvenile.    I hope his health is okay, though.

Honored Contributor

Love Jimmy Fallon, but besides the drinking problem, have heard about c, a

so. Man likes to party.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

He is very talented but lately he has looked odd, maybe drunk, pills or something medical.  But something in the eyes that is not right to me.

I hope it's not medical. I remember noticing that look in Nick Cannon's eyes before he was hospitalized the first time. I kept telling my husband that he he didn't look right.