Honored Contributor

Nate and Jeremiah are back on TLC w/ their home makeover shows. Just saw the 1st new episode. So much better than Fixer Upper and their copycats.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching their show.  I watched yesterday with the kitchen makeover with the star floor.  Really nice job.  I am not sure what you call the couple's look but it was a cross between modern and pop.  I purchased some Nate Berkus towels from Target.  They are I would say medium weight and absorbent and soft.  Reasonable price too.Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ShanusI love the Fixer Upper finished homes, but I don't have to watch the whole show to see them -  the final few minutes are enough for me. 

Nate has always seemed like a sweet man who does nice work.  I felt terrible for him when his lost his former partner in the tsunami.  So glad to see him continue with his work.  Will look for his new show.

Honored Contributor

I believe the couple named their new son after Nate’s partner who was swept away in the tsunami.  

Thanks for the heads-up on a second season.

Respected Contributor

I watched the show too and their daughter is so pretty & cute. They are having a boy, I read that Nate is naming his son after his partner that died. Did you see some of their house that they live in? Beautiful. They did say they remodeled the whole house. The couple's kitchen isn't my style & the star floor wasn't me but the couple loved it. So happy they got rid of the mold in the kitchen, that could cause serious health issues especially with their little kids. 

Respected Contributor

i just love these two guys ... and that daughter is adorable ...

Respected Contributor

i should have said their daughter .. it sounds nicer .....

Honored Contributor

I so enjoy their show!!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I watched the show too and their daughter is so pretty & cute. They are having a boy, I read that Nate is naming his son after his partner that died. Did you see some of their house that they live in? Beautiful. They did say they remodeled the whole house. The couple's kitchen isn't my style & the star floor wasn't me but the couple loved it. So happy they got rid of the mold in the kitchen, that could cause serious health issues especially with their little kids. 

@sissel  Was getting tired of the exact same looks in ever Fixer Upper house....knock out wall between kitchen & other rooms, shiplack everything, whitewash country furnishings....She’s not a true designer if she can only do one look.

Honored Contributor

I liked the first season very much and have recorded the first show of the new season but havent watched yet. I like following Nate and Jeremiah on Instagram Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller