Respected Contributor

I love this show. I think it does need some new storylines. I think that Rayna will back out of marrying luke or regret it afterwards. Can you imagine how beautiful a real baby would be from Avery and Juliette.

Honored Contributor

I think that lady that Rayna signed to her label is going to end up backstabbing her-I don't know why I think that but I just feel like she isn't who she is pretending to be!!!!!!I can't stand Luke or Jeff-both are horrible in my opinion!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the new artist Rayna signed runs off with Luke

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Did anyone watch last night? I caught the last 20 minutes or so. There's friction (and competition) brewing between Luke and Rayna.

The CMA awards will be on next week, then Nashville resumes on 11/12.

Honored Contributor

Next episode will be a DWTS scene with Rayna appearing on DWTS, wondering if Derek Hough was responsible for this? He is doing a fine job on the show.

Honored Contributor

Poor Teddy, getting caught right in the middle of Jeff's trap, not going to be pretty for the mayor.

Honored Contributor

Seems like every week is another new female character showing up in the mix.

Respected Contributor
On 10/30/2014 Shelbelle said:

Next episode will be a DWTS scene with Rayna appearing on DWTS, wondering if Derek Hough was responsible for this? He is doing a fine job on the show.

I agree Derek H. Is doing a great job, and, I am totally shocked! He really can act. And poor dumb Teddy. Hope he has the stuff to go down with the ship rather than compromising his daughters.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/12/2014 straitgirl said:

I can't stand Rayna, she looks too old for the part. I'll take me some Avery though.

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her.

Honored Contributor
On 10/30/2014 Shawnie said:
On 10/30/2014 Shelbelle said:

I agree Derek H. Is doing a great job, and, I am totally shocked! He really can act. And poor dumb Teddy. Hope he has the stuff to go down with the ship rather than compromising his daughters.

But, in all honesty Jeff did tell Teddy the truth about Nastasha, and he still called her on his own. Teddy's brains are in his pants!!!