Respected Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE AND FAMILY TESTED POSITIVE

From the little I read about this, it is unknown how they contracted it. N.G. said they all practiced the safety rules.

Her 81 (?) year old Mother is in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

From the little I read about this, it is unknown how they contracted it. N.G. said they all practiced the safety rules.

Her 81 (?) year old Mother is in the hospital.

I read a short article about it. Her mom is 88 and got out of the hospital. My 90 year old father in law had it and was hospitalized but has recovered.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

Thanks for the information. Happy to see your fil is out of the hospital and doing well.

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@colliemom4 

Thanks for the information. Happy to see your fil is out of the hospital and doing well.

@Flatbush  You're welcome and thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sligo wrote:

@LindsaysGrandma, Hope her mom and all do well. What age are the twins?

@sligo   The twins are thirteen and I believe her mother is 80 or early 80's.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My husband can't stand her he won't allow the Tv on when she pops on he'll holler "change the channel till she's off".

She's never boring give her that.   

@SharkE ...Back in the day when Nancy Grace had her TV  show I never missed one.  If anyone in my house didn't like it I very nicely suggested they go to another part of the house while I enjoyed what I like to watch.  I would do exactly that if I didn't care for what they were watching and it all worked very nicely.
The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@diva1964 wrote:

Anyone that would post such a post has not had the virus. My family and I have had it, and thank God we have recovered. I had the worst of it because of my breathing  problems. I have had this virus for 3 months in the spring. Even a so called "mild"  case or it is horrible. Stay safe and follow the guidelines everybody! 

@diva1964 ...I'm the one who posted this, can you tell me why "anyone that would post such a post has not had the virus?"  What does having it or not have to do with posting it?  I'm curious.

Trusted Contributor

NG recently attended a rally in Georgia - very few masks in sight.