Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

NANCY GRACE AND FAMILY TESTED POSITIVE

[ Edited ]

I read this a few hours ago, Nancy Grace, her  husband, their twins and Nancy's mother all tested positive with the virus.  Her mother is in the hospital and according to the article she is doing well and they are hoping for the best.  If I learn anything further I 'll report it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE AND FAMILY TESTED POSITIVE

Maybe the next time I catch a cold it can be posted in large font on the internet too. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@LindsaysGrandma, Hope her mom and all do well. What age are the twins?

Trusted Contributor

@ID2 , Hopefully you were not being ugly. Regardless of feelings about certain people everyone needs positive good wishes

Esteemed Contributor

I wish them all well.  I like Nancy Grace, I used to watch her show all the time !

I googled how old the twins are, I thought it was 10 or 12 maybe but they are 13 years old!  I remember watching her show when she was pregnant.

Valued Contributor

ID2, most likely meant the virus is no respecter of persons.  To me, I wish anyone the best as I feel ID2 does but our loved ones and ourselves are just or more important to us.  Some may not have all the resources N.G. does and that is of more concern.  

Honored Contributor

It's too bad the whole family has it.  I wish them well, of course!

Contributor

Anyone that would post such a post has not had the virus. My family and I have had it, and thank God we have recovered. I had the worst of it because of my breathing  problems. I have had this virus for 3 months in the spring. Even a so called "mild"  case or it is horrible. Stay safe and follow the guidelines everybody! 

Honored Contributor

My husband can't stand her he won't allow the Tv on when she pops on he'll holler "change the channel till she's off".

She's never boring give her that.   

Respected Contributor

i don't think this is newsworthy. thousands of families have the virus and have to quarantine. i wish them well, but this virus has affected us all medically, financially and mentally.

I don't need to hear about every celebrity that catches it.