Respected Contributor

So far, all the reboots I've watched I have not watched again and here's another one which was pretty good but 2 shows (double on the first night) was enough for me.  I enjoy Randy Jackson & Jane Krakowski but can do without her hemlines barely able to cover her behind and the deep plunges of those dresses.  Not sure if I want to watch more to see what else she'll be wearing.  LOL 

Anyone watch and going to watch more of them?

Frequent Contributor

I loved the original; I watched the first 15 minutes and I thought the same about Jane's outfit. I should have preface that I am 79 years old.  I didn't recognize any of the tunes so I will not watch again.  Maybe if I was younger.

Respected Contributor

@CJBreck wrote:

I loved the original; I watched the first 15 minutes and I thought the same about Jane's outfit. I should have preface that I am 79 years old.  I didn't recognize any of the tunes so I will not watch again.  Maybe if I was younger.

@CJBreck 

I'm 62 and remember the original w/Tom Kennedy and I think there was another host too after that one if I'm not mistaken.  I recognized the older songs and some of the "newer" ones but not the recent ones that's for sure. 

Honored Contributor

I tried to like it.....for 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

Only saw one-where the contestant hit all 10 in the bonus round.  I think his name was Kyle and he won $136.000.

It was ok but will not watch again.  I don't think she made a good host.

Randy Jackson-haven't seen him in a long time since the Voice?  Or American Idol?  Tremendous weight loss.Man Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Only saw one-where the contestant hit all 10 in the bonus round.  I think his name was Kyle and he won $136.000.

Randy Jackson-haven't seen him in a long time since the Voice?  Or American Idol?  Tremendous weight loss.Man Happy

@Cakers3 

I think it was Kyle who won $136,000. Incredible since on the first part of the show the man didn't win the $100,000.

Randy Jackson was on AI before I started watching it but he did lose a tremendous amount of weight and has kept it off for a long time I think. 

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I tried to like it.....for 10 minutes.

@deepwaterdotter 

LOL.  Great answer.  I sat through both shows.  Won't be watching again.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 

I think it was Kyle who won $136,000. Incredible since on the first part of the show the man didn't win the $100,000.

Randy Jackson was on AI before I started watching it but he did lose a tremendous amount of weight and has kept it off for a long time I think. 

@SWEETThank you-I knew Randy was on one of the singing contest shows.  I couldn't remember which one.

Ok so it was Kyle who won the $136,000.  I was so happy for him after hearing his story about his dad and music and his dad was watching over him.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
Compared to the awful sitcoms and tired dramas and all the medical shows the game shows are something refreshingly different
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I watched this for about 10 or 15 minutes and bailed (I hardly ever bail). I also don't care for The Chaser, The Hustler, and surprisingly Celebrity Wheel Of Fortune. This leaves the way clear to watch my comedies on CBS.