Honored Contributor

I am watching this show today.  I had forgotten how good it is.  Kellie Martin has been off and on TV for years.  I like her.  Are these new shows or reruns?  I remember watching this show a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am watching this show today.  I had forgotten how good it is.  Kellie Martin has been off and on TV for years.  I like her.  Are these new shows or reruns?  I remember watching this show a few years ago.

@sunshine 919.  I always liked that show. It’s pretty old. All reruns.

Honored Contributor

Thank you prroudlyfromnjSmiley Happy  It really is a good show, glad you enjoy it too.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hey

Ms. Yellow

I am watching the show right now also.  I love mysteries and I'm glad this channel is available.  

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Mystery Woman

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919: I've never seen the Mystery Woman series. I'll have to catch it next time around. The Hallmark Mystery Movie Channel has a series of mystery movies starring Kellie Martin called "The Hailey Dean Mysteries". Have you seen these movies? There's usually a new one every couple of months or so. You mentioned that you like her, I think you would enjoy these movies as well.