Respected Contributor

My thoughts on how Neil is going to find out about Hillary & Devon (Y&R)

We all know Neil is going to get his sight back at some point.......I think it's going to come back slowly and he won't say anything ....wants to wait until he's sure etc. etc. He's going to see Hillary and Devon either looking at each other in "that way" or touching each other (or worse) thinking that Neil can't see anything. Anyone else have any ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: My thoughts on how Neil is going to find out about Hillary & Devon (Y&R)

Who cares, I certainly don't, maybe they'll all kill each other!

Respected Contributor

After today's episode, I'm sure they're not getting off of that bed with just a kiss......please don't tell me there going to be yet ANOTHER baby!

Valued Contributor

I thought the baby thing because this is the ""last time"" but Neil slowly seeing again could be it too.

Respected Contributor

OP....if your theory isn't correct, it should be......you did the best plot writing on this show in years.
Respected Contributor

Devon is a gutless Winnie on top of that the actor has no charisma and we have to suffer through his acting it could be how the actor is playing this role makes the billionaire dud insufferable. Who will Lilly despise the most her ingrate brother or Hillary

When Neil's finds out it will be by his 6 since I think he visits Hillary in NYC and will know someone is there or even know their smell.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's a stupid SL but I like Devon and Neil. I've watched the actor playing Devon since he was a kid. Not crazy about Hillary or lily, though. Everybody (quite a few anyway) talks about the Winters Family being boring but they can only do what they are given by the writers. At least they're on more than once a week now. It was really difficult to follow a once a week SL.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Regular Contributor

I've had the same thoughts hula girl on how Neil will find out about them two. At times though lately Devon is sort of coming off as if he's getting very obsessive with Hillary . He wants her and he's going to have her , no matter who or what, no matter what no one is going to stop him. It would be interesting if they took the storyline that way. In the end they could send him to the mental ward for awhile. That is if sharon isn't using the room lol.
Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Abby1967 said: I've had the same thoughts hula girl on how Neil will find out about them two. At times though lately Devon is sort of coming off as if he's getting very obsessive with Hillary . He wants her and he's going to have her , no matter who or what, no matter what no one is going to stop him. It would be interesting if they took the storyline that way. In the end they could send him to the mental ward for awhile. That is if sharon isn't using the room lol.

Are you sure you are not the Y&R Abby!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with you. That makes sense. Especially though when you think of Malcome talking to him about how he jumps into relationships way too soon and too deeply.

I just read on my soap magazine where they gave kudos to Y&R having Malcome coming back and giving Neil 'the talk' like I just mentioned. It replayed the whole words said between them.