Valued Contributor

My new favorite shows--How to Get Away with Murder & Red Band Society

These two shows are remarkably well done and who knew that the lady (name escapes me presently) has such a lovely voice (she was in The Help)!!! Hope she gets to sing more as she really sounded fantastic.

As for How to Get Away with Murder--that is TOPS!!! I think the blonde (yep, name escapes me again) killed the husband but not sure if she was there or had on a hoodie and we couldn't see it?? Will miss it until it comes back. This week is the season finale!!

Super Contributor

Re: My new favorite shows--How to Get Away with Murder & Red Band Society

I can't figure out who killed Sam; although it might just be Annalise! This show is so quick that it's hard keeping up with it, IMO! Don't watch Red Band, but is it still on?
Honored Contributor

I finally watched the current episode of HTGAWM last night and like that more things are coming together. I've often felt like I'm not sure what all is going on. But it's getting more exciting. I don't know who 'did it' but am getting more ideas. One thing I'm thinking is it could be that blonde woman, but that came mostly from the current episode. She seems to have a couple of axes to grind!

I've not watched RBS. I do like the one main actor, Octavia Spencer, but it looked like it was primarily kid-centric, so it's really not up my alley. I've heard positive things, so that is good. It's getting so that so many shows are killed off way too quickly so you have to pack quite a punch, right out of the gate anymore.

Honored Contributor

First name is Octavia Spencer

Second name is Bonnie, her character name.

Super Contributor

Red Band Society is my new favorite show. Octavia Spencer, (Nurse Jackson), is a phenomenal actress and the storyline is great. I follow her on Twitter and she's been talking about it for a few months. I was skeptical since it does center around teens, BUT, it's like The Breakfast Club; it draws you in. I have it set to DVR every Wed. night.

War Eagle!