@denisemb 

that dog looked like a mop before it moved...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: My new favorite commercial - Heartgard Plus

@denisemb 

Oh, that's a good one.

But then I have a soft spot for commercials that feature dogs.  Explains why I drive a Subaru.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee. The dealership where I bought my Subaru has a doggie play area set up, with dog playpen and lots of dog toys in it. I bought my Subaru during its Share the Love campaign and chose the American Humane Society as the place where Subaru should donate the $250 from my car sale per the campaign.

Love Komondora but wouldn't want to own one and take care of that coat!
Honored Contributor

@denisemb:

The cute ropey dog is a Puli (shorter than the Komondor), but both breeds come from Hungary.

Honored Contributor

The dog at the end of the video is a Komondor (possibly still a puppy) . A Puli is black with a similar coat and smaller.
Honored Contributor

OMG!  I feel like I'm going nuts with this show.

The Governor of Va has decided it's a good time to come on...but before he does...some guy has to talk about the weather and whatever else comes to mind.

Then I find out someone decided it would be shown an hour later.  That works but on my TV it still shows Hot Bench, etc.  I just record Hot Bench, etc and I get to watch GH.

I've been wanting to come on here so bad and vent about how stupid I think this story line is (Michael marrying Chase's woman).

I fast forward over the show when it shows the two of them getting married, etc  

It's just so stupid.  Is that the only story line they could come up with?  Really?

How long is that marriage going to last...with 4 people longing for other people......and everyone in the town knows it...everyone.

Then to make it worse (in my eyes) is someone like Carly (the queen of mess-ups) telling Chase what a good thing he's doing.

You'd think this kid was the most important child in the world...you'd think this kid was gold and he would melt if everyone didn't bow down to him.

What's it going to like for him when Daddy dear caves in and lusts after his real love?  Perhaps it will be his NEW Mommie dear?

Phew!  Can you tell I'm worked up over this?  Ha!

I got on here mainly to read your posts.  I've been bed-ridden for days, but I had to see what you guys thought of this story line.  We could all see it coming...but still.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
The dog at the end of the video is a Komondor (possibly still a puppy) . A Puli is black with a similar coat and smaller.

the Puli also comes in white:

the Komondor:

@denisemb :  cuties, huh?
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 : 

Wrong thread.  ;-)

Hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

My favorite shot is the little feller in the golf bag, followed by the bobbing dog heads.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.