Valued Contributor

Re: My big fat fabulous life

I quit watching this show.  I used to have some admiration for Whitney, especially in the face of the scathing comments made to her face and on social media.  However, this season, and I can only go by the endless commercials, she's been pregnant, not pregnant, gay, not gay, online dating, which is always a good idea, etc. etc.  The storylines are all contrived.  Being a plus size lady myself, I was hoping she got her act together while still young because it doesn't get easier with age.  She's killing her joints and organs.  Maybe if the ratings drop, this show??? will be cancelled..it is a trainwreck..So sad.

Honored Contributor

LOL the OP can't even ask a simple question regarding when the most recent new episide aired without the haters coming out of the woodwork. Par for the course on this forum. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

LOL the OP can't even ask a simple question regarding when the most recent new episide aired without the haters coming out of the woodwork. Par for the course on this forum. 

The question was asked then answered.  Then the thread went on to expound upon the show.  How is that a problem?  Because it's negative?  The show was supposed to be inspirational; it no longer is (if it ever was.)

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Her parents are so cute.  They are my favorite part of the show.  Yes, she did flirt with the idea of being gay....but it was mostly for the ratings.  

Honored Contributor

As a mom of 3 adult daughters it bothers me about the way this young woman talks to her parents and treats them.

She acts so condescending toward them.  It's ironic when it's actually this idiot girl who doesn't seem to understand 'which end is up'.

I always tell people chasing after their little 2 and 3 year old, "Honey!  If you think you need patience now....just you wait until they get older".  Ha!  Especially girls....

I adore my girls and have a good relationship with them.  It's very honest and open and when they ummm ( I'm sitting here thinking of a word that best describes my word )without ......(OK, when they upset (not the word I wanted to use) me I make sure they know it.  

We say 'words' to each other, don't talk for a day and then it blows over.  None of "it" was important in the first place but sometimes you have to 'straighten' out your adult kids.  Ha!

I've found that as I've gotten old(er) and my husband died, my girls try to (what I call) boss me around and .... well...it doesn't work with me.

Someone needs to 'straighten' out this Whitney.  Her mom, I think, gently tries to do it, but the girl's brain is so wrapped in "ME" "ME" she can't see straight.

Honored Contributor

I don't faithfully watch this show, but I thought tonight's episode so funny. Whitney belly dances at a restaurant.

Honored Contributor

Last  nights show was so bad I fell asleep while it was on.... I think this show is done for.. the weekly story lines are just BORING AS he**.

Esteemed Contributor

She is killing herself being that morbidly obeese.

Truth is, she is selfish, self-centered, and not attractive.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

She is killing herself being that morbidly obeese.

Truth is, she is selfish, self-centered, and not attractive.

she definitely is not ALL THAT.  I have to give it to her for coming up with an idea to make a decent income with having  no talent or looks.   I just hope she is banking and saving  her money now because she will be next weeks laundry here real soon and the party will be  over. 

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of sending her a lint roller to get all the cat hair off the spandex work out clothes that she wears ALL THE TIME!!!!