Respected Contributor
Always felt it was okay for Steve to get married but why bring on another kid! Unlike many of you, I never cared for Mike and was glad when he left in favor of young Ernie joining the show. The MeTV shows are just about at the Season where Mike And Bub leave. Always thought it improved for awhile at this transition point. I did not care for the MeTV time change from 7:30am to 6:30am, but glad it did not disappear altogether.
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I wanted to grow up to be Tina Cole.  hahaha. She was so pretty and cool (in my young girl opinion).  I just googled her.  At 78, she still looks pretty!

@Citrine1   I really liked her in the show.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@catter70  What network is this? I get comcast cable. Is it on that?

Decades, we lost that channel here on Comcast in 2018, it became START TV. 

@Shelbelle   I have START and Decades,  Here, START is channel 170 and Decades is channel 180, Comcast.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@naturalfan wrote:

I used to think Tim Considine was so cute.  Does anyone remember him in Spin and Marty on the Mickey Mouse Club?

Oh yah!!  I think Tim Considine was my first crush when I was a young kid in grade school.  I remember Spin and Marty. 

Yes -crushing on Tim Considine but a few years later, along came the Beatles and let's just say my choice in men changed.

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

@naturalfan wrote:

I used to think Tim Considine was so cute.  Does anyone remember him in Spin and Marty on the Mickey Mouse Club?

Oh yah!!  I think Tim Considine was my first crush when I was a young kid in grade school.  I remember Spin and Marty. 

Yes -crushing on Tim Considine but a few years later, along came the Beatles and let's just say my choice in men changed.

I watched the Ed Sullivan Show last night. I think it was the first appearance of the Beatles on his show.