Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids , it's not been on my ME TV channel for a couple of years. They took it off and put on cartoons. After that, then it's "Leave it to Beaver".

Honored Contributor

@catter70  What network is this? I get comcast cable. Is it on that?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@catter70  What network is this? I get comcast cable. Is it on that?

Decades, we lost that channel here on Comcast in 2018, it became START TV. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden ,I have RCN cable and the TV guide lists it as WDPNDT6. Maybe if you Google Comcast for your local area you can track it down. Sorry I can't help more. I'm in eastern Pa.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 Um, no. Not in my area. They moved it to 6:30 a.m. when they put the cartoons on at 7 a.m. but it's never been off, at least where I am.

Trusted Contributor

I used to think Tim Considine was so cute.  Does anyone remember him in Spin and Marty on the Mickey Mouse Club?

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Decades is an over-the-air channel (2.6) here in Philadelphia, but it's also on Comcast (237 / 1185).

My Three Sons was a good show; I was always interested that Chip and Ernie were brothers in real life.  The show jumped the shark when Barbara and Dodie joined the cast; Barbara wasn't so bad but, unfortunately, Dodie came with her.

When I learned that they were brothers in real life,  I remember saying one of them must be adopted because they look nothing alike. A child's logic lol

Agree about Dodie. So many TV shows think they need to bring on a new kid when the original cast grows out of the "cute" years.

Esteemed Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

I used to think Tim Considine was so cute.  Does anyone remember him in Spin and Marty on the Mickey Mouse Club?

Oh yah!!  I think Tim Considine was my first crush when I was a young kid in grade school.  I remember Spin and Marty. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@naturalfan wrote:

Oh yah!!  I think Tim Considine was my first crush when I was a young kid in grade school.  I remember Spin and Marty. 

@MoJoV @naturalfan  Yes, I remember Spin and Marty. I think it was on for fifteen minutes each night during Mickey Mouse. Those fifteen minutes went so fast!

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan Me me me! I'm almost 74 and liked that series a lot.