Honored Contributor

📺 My Saturday *Mindless* Guilty Pleasure - Saturday 9/21 📺

[ Edited ]

I woke up early this A.M. w/a migraine. icon_exclaim.gifMy day is ruined or so I thought!  Took my meds got right back into bed, shut the blinds, turned on the tv on 1/2 mute.......

4:00am - 3:00pm

Cheaters marathon

Common theme when the person gets caught, "baby can we talk?" Smiley LOL

3:00p-4:00p

SNAPPED (need I say more)

4:00p-8:00p

2 Lifetime Movies

Damaged - A married teacher is intrigued by a young woman who moves in across the street, and turns out to be a student. When his life begins to fall apart around him, his wife becomes suspicious of the relationship and begins asking questions.

Fiancé Killer - Nicole is delighted when her daughter Cameron returns from a vacation with a fiancé named Brent. Then, she finds out Brent has intentions to kill her with his secret girlfriend Lexi.

When the last movie is over I am going for a long walk for some fresh air.  The drugs will have done their job by then. 23uzrjo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 📺 My Saturday *Mindless* Guilty Pleasure - Saturday 9/21 📺

@Mz iMac.  Try binge watching the short series, "Unbelievable" on Nefflix.  Great movies about 2 female detectives investigating a series of rapes, with lots of twists and turns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Thanks.  I forgot I had that on my radar.  Will binge after my walk.  I remember the real story sort of.

Esteemed Contributor

Last weekend I binge watched season one of Mindhunters.  I only intended to watch one episode, but it was so good I just kept watching.  I'll probably start season 2 tomorrow, but will try to spread it over a dew days.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  I hope you are feeing better!  Sending best wishes your way.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  Thank you.

When I wake up w/a migraine, the meds just take the edge off & a loooooong time to take full effect.  Currently, I am feeling much better.  1/2 mute is now off & I opened my blinds a little.

I don't have much of an appetite during my migraine parties.  Breakfast-chocolate milk shake, lunch-Rice Krispies Treats.  Heating up my dinner now - fried chicken & collards. My appetite is returning, slowly but surely.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  Thank you.

When I wake up w/a migraine, the meds just take the edge off & a loooooong time to take full effect.  Currently, I am feeling much better.  1/2 mute is now off & I opened my blinds a little.

I don't have much of an appetite during my migraine parties.  Breakfast-chocolate milk shake, lunch-Rice Krispies Treats.  Heating up my dinner now - fried chicken & collards. My appetite is returning, slowly but surely.

@Mz iMac  Oh, I can only imagine the pain you endure.  It sounds like you are doing fabulously.  I smiled when I read Rice Krispie Treats....those are delish.  Take care and I hope your migraine is completely gone very, very soon.

Respected Contributor

hope you are feeling a little better by now, and enjoying the rest of your saturday guilty pleasures! 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Like everyone else hope you are feeling better. You always bring much laughter with the special witty humor. Enjoy your evening. 💐